Carolyn Barron Montessori relies on contributions to help bridge the gap between school expenses and tuition revenue. CBMS is committed to keeping tuition fees as low as possible while increasing the value of the Montessori education. Contributions allow CBMS to:
- Continue the work of a top-notch school committed to meeting the needs of our students at all levels of achievement.
- Help maintain a well rounded educational program which offers challenging academics and variety of enrichment programs.
- Support teachers with the tools they need to teach at their optimum level by providing specific community enhancements, continued professional development and current technological advancements.
We encourage you to consider CMBS as a priority in your charitable giving in order to enable our school to remain a vibrant learning community. We are a registered 501(c) organization, so your gifts are tax deductible.
You can donate now through the website using credit card or Paypal.
Additional Ways To Give:
- Cash, checks or bank transfer: You can make your donation by mail, by phone or in person.
- One time and recurring online donations: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help with set up.
- Pledges: Pledges are accepted via email at email@example.com or written on the return enclosure card. All pledges must be paid in full by June 30th.
- Gifts of stock or securities: Contributing appreciated securities is a great way to support CBMS and receive the dual tax benefit of a charitable deduction.
- Bequests: Remembering CBMS in your will through a charitable bequest reduces the amount of your estate that is subject to estate tax and provides an opportunity for you to create a legacy of support for CBMS without affecting your income or cash flow during your lifetime.
*We encourage CBMS donors to consult with their financial advisors and/or attorneys to determine the most advantageous gift structure to suit personal circumstances.
Money raised in the Annual Campaign will be used for the operation of the school and to advance the quality of education for CBMS students. It supports academic programming, educational supplies, extra-curricular enrichment programs, facility maintenance administrative costs and new initiatives that benefit every student.At CBMS we are fully committed to a prepared, stimulating environment nurturing a lifetime love of learning. The partnership we have forged makes our school that much stronger and we ask that you continue to actively partner with us in the work we do by seeking contributions to our Annual Fund Campaign. A high rate of participation no matter the amount helps CBMS when applying for grants and other external funding. Therefore, it is vitally important for all to contribute. All gifts are tax deductible.
Our Annual Fund Campaign runs each school year between July 1 through June 30. Pledges are a great way to make your commitment and pay over time. Please know that gifts of any size have a positive impact and all are very much appreciated!
There are several opportunities to volunteer at CBMS. Many families and friends contribute or volunteer in some capacity and find that it is a great way to strengthen our community. If you are interested in getting more involved, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publix Checkout Card: Please use each and every time you purchase something from Publix. They will in turn give a portion of sales back as a donation to CBMS. You can find Publix Partners cards in the school lobby.
Kroger Community Rewards: Link your Kroger Plus Card and every time you shop, CBMS will receive a percentage of sales. Visit www.krogercommunityrewards.com for more information.
Amazon Smile: Support CBMS every time you shop on Amazon.com. Simply start your shopping at smile.amazon.com and we will receive .5% of eligible purchases.
BOX TOPS for Education: Please save your Box Tops and bring to the school. For each one received, CBMS receives 10 cents. For a complete list of items, please visit: www.boxtops4education.com/earn