CBMS Career Opportunities:
1. Primary Lead Teacher: The Carolyn Barron Montessori School (CBMS) “Lead Teacher” guides his/her students’ activities academically, emotionally, and physically in a prepared Montessori environment that challenges each child to reach their fullest potential during each development stage. The Lead Teacher performs his/her services under the direction and supervision of the Curriculum Coordinator and Head of Academics.
- Diploma from an AMI accredited training facility
- Excellent interpersonal skills and exceptional professional integrity
- A positive and open attitude and gentle spirit toward all children is a requirement
2. Substitute Teacher: Positions available for Toddler and Primary levels.
To apply for all openings, please send your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!
CBMS, an established 24-year-old school, is located in Newnan, Georgia approximately 40 miles south of Downtown Atlanta. We serve children from ages 18 months to 14 years (Toddler to Middle School), and have a current enrollment of 92 students. Our campus sits on over 5 acres of beautiful pecan trees, and is also located in Newnan’s historical residential neighborhood. Interested and qualified applicants may send their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.