For applicants Preschool - Middle School - ages 18 months - 14 years
Thank you for your interest in The Carolyn Barron Montessori School.
Our admissions process is designed to help you become familiar with our school community and philosophy. This process can be completed in as little as two weeks. Please let us know if time is a concern, and we will do our best to expedite the admissions process. If you have questions at any time, please email us or call at (770) 253-2135.
- Fill out our online inquiry form.
- After your inquiry, you will be directed to call to schedule a visit and classroom observation of our communities and campus. Campus visits and classroom observations are scheduled Tuesday - Thursday, 9:00 - 10:00 am. During your visit, you will have the opportunity to speak with an administrator about the programs available at CBMS.
- Once you have visited and feel that CBMS is the right fit for your child, you will begin the application process.
- Complete the online application, along with a $70 nonrefundable application fee per student.
- Once a completed application is received, an assessment of your child will be scheduled with your child's prospective teacher. Your child will meet with the teacher alone, and you (along with your spouse, partner, or other adult guardians) will meet with our Head of Academics and/or Curriculum Coordinator.
- The school will notify you regarding the admissions decision. If accepted, and space is available, the school will email and/or mail you an acceptance letter. If financial aid is requested, your request for assistance will be reviewed, and a decision will be emailed and/or mailed along with the final enrollment agreement. Signed contracts, along with the non refundable registration fee are due back to the office within 10 days to hold a space for your child in a classroom. If your child is accepted but there are no openings, he or she will be placed on our wait list until an opening becomes available.
Please contact us with any questions, comments, or concerns: email us at email@example.com or call (770) 253-2135.